Thursday, June 27, 2013

A very lovely parcel!

I participated in the Free Spirit swap over at Paper swap. I got a wonderful partner, Maria, from Germany that sent some amazing treasures!
Postcards from her area, stickers, museum fliers, airmail labels,  art postage stamps

Beautiful variety of stamps! 

And a few more...

In the stamp-collector folder (is there a real word for that thing?) there are tags from tea bags, I thought it was a cute way of displaying them. 

My favorites of the pile! One is a map of Paris the other  is different types of buildings in Paris
They both look vintage and they may be frame worthy!
 I can't believe it's been a month since my last post! Look forward to some more mail postings this week! Hope everyone is enjoying their summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment