Thursday, October 25, 2012

Hiatus

Hey guys! Sorry it's been awhile since the last post and I have more bad news! When I was out of town this past weekend visiting friends my computer decided to go on the fritz! I am still able to use my computer (for now, and on the guest account) but I don't want to add new files to the computer as I am concerned that I may lose them. I think it may be something with the hard drive? First I had a blue screen of death and then I had a black screen, so I went and accessed my guest account and put it as admin so I would be able to work on the problem. So when I restarted it, I found that my regular account was working but I am no longer able to make it an admin or run google chrome (I found out that chrome only works on one account at a time, but I can't seem to make it work at all on it) So now my guest account is stuck as the admin ugh! Annoying! This is in addition to some kind of hard drive issue!

If anyone has any ideas on how to help me, knows someone/somewhere that could fix it, or can recommend any new pc laptops let me know!

I really want to be able to start blogging again as soon as possible so hopefully this all gets sorted out soon so I can share the great antique treasures that I found this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment