Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Sunday to Tuesday mail haul!

Not so much mail this week since I've been trying to cut back to focus on job hunting (while working almost full time!) But good news! I just got my schedule for the next few weeks and I will have more time off so I can blog and do some more swaps! =D


OUTGOING
Postcard for a quirky postcard swap!

A completed Fb that I found in my pile to be sent home!

some fun tape I put on said FB's envelope

Halloween costume packages filled with FBs for a swap!
A letter for a pen friend! I am lazy about photoshoping addresses haha
Another pen friend letter!


INCOMING!
two in one day!? *glee* The goat is from a pen pal =)
The package was filled with notecards and other paper goodies from a swap

More paper goodies! I'm going to have to find a use for them on my many days off!


No comments:

Post a Comment