Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Mail news

Lots of mail news! Not only has postage cost gone up but they have also decided to stop delivering mail on Saturdays starting in August! Very sad! I guess that means I'll just have a bigger pile to look through on Mondays though  :)

Also there is a lil ol post office in Vermont that is trying to fight off being closed. The owner recently posted a request for handmade postcards to be sent to her personal PO box as the post office would be able to stay open if it had more mail going through it! Please help her keep it open! Check it out here!

Since we're on the topic on mail! Here is what has come in since the last post!
Valentine ATC with extras! I was so surprised to find a watch face!

A fauteuil chair postcard made just for me! :D

So many chairs!

Valentine themed ATC

Magazine/collage clippings swap!

Lot's of great items to use! :)


APC swap!

Handmade postcard swap for the junk that's on your art table!
the back!

ATC swap, stuffed with extras! *swoon*

This rolo made me gasp it was so pretty! It's actually the back!

The front!


And here is the mail that I sent!
Valentine's Cards and a birthday card for my friend (who was born valentine's day!)

My postcard that I sent up to Vermont!

A note to a friend!
Well darn I forgot to snap a few pics this morning before sending off my mail! Has everyone sent off their Valentines yet? Better get to it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment