Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Mail pile

Mostly incoming mail this post! I forgot to take pictures of most of my out going, (but really there wasn't much!)
Incoming mail:
such a pretty envelope!

The ATC's from the swap!

Paper goodies from the swap I hosted! So many posibilities!

The mailman likes to make me wait, and then gives me a big pile of goodies :)

Taiwanese stamp

Taiwanese airmail!

a Christmas card (guess what? its from Taiwan too!)  handmade with delicate paper. Beautiful!

The first Rolo I've ever received! The flowers are real

Purple Valentine Atc swap


Another rolo from the same valentine rolo swap :)

Wooo a new stamp that was released this year! *dork*

Why yes this is a stamp from Norway :D


APCs for my collection :)

Really cool envelope and stationery! This was an ATC supply destash swap. More fun goodies!

A letter from Tina in Germany!

Croatian postcard! very cool!

Croatian air mail!

and a Croatian stamp!
Outgoing!
A postcard, pen letter, swap, and a package of FB's

my handmade postcard! I figured a swap that required using junk from your art table was a good one to start making postcards for!
 I'm pretty sure the man at the post office remembers me now! He tried handing me the boring stamps at first so I had to ask for the "pretty ones" he pulled out a box of all of the current stamps that they offer. It's alot more than you would think!
The ones I picked! I didn't want to hold up the line by looking through all of them! 


Anyone find goodies in their mailbox or bond with a mail person?


No comments:

Post a Comment