Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Snow day!

Since today is a snow day I figured there really isn't any excuse to avoid blogging! It's been a slow couple weeks for mail. Maybe everyone is feeling the winter blues and negleting their mail art? Who knows!

Here's the incoming!
An Altered rolo plus some vintage ads
A cute cat atc and extra printouts! (so thankful!)

Some much needed APCs to add to my collection!

A postcard from a little girl in Germany
Everybody loves pretty foreign stamps!


I always wonder if any of my packages get the  "non-machinable" stamp!


A fun package from a pen friend!
I was sad, the pretty notecard she sent for me to use got stuck to the tape in the envelope and tore :(

One of the coolest envelopes I've seen so far!


This was for an altered magazine image ATC, it's a method that is found in Bernie Berlin's ATC workshop book

Two postcards! One from my boyfriend while he was traveling and another from a swap!

He was trying to impress the hipsters by not even writing anything (not even his name!)


Outgoing!
APCs and an ATC for a swap!

The first attempt at the keep calm card....fail!

Homemade postcard for a swap

Yet anoter homemade one, for a (you guessed it!) purple swap!

"A good head and a good heart are a formidable combination"

I know it's a little oversized..I got carried away!

Yellow rolos for a yellow swap!




Back of the peacock package!









Postcards going out for a swap!

I had alot of fun making these! They are for the woodland ATC swap

Tree themed ATC!

Can you tell I like doing the color themed swaps?

I was totally on a tissue paper kick the other day too...


A fashion themed APC for someone at atcsforall!

And lastly here is the view from my window! Hope everyone is safe and sound ans enjoying their snow day!


No comments:

Post a Comment