Tuesday, April 2, 2013

A peek in the mail bag..

Finally all of that snow seems to have gone away! It has been sunny all day! A bit windy, but that's okay with me! You may have noticed I switched the email that is associated with the blog, no worries it's still me! Now let's get down to the mail pile...


A pen pal letter! I hope it made it to her!

I just left this in my mail box for pickup, when I tried taking one to the post office earlier this week they made me put it in an envelope


incoming!

Purple postcard from Swap bot


Part of a destash swap! My favorite type :)

All kinds of postcards and magazine pages!

The best part about destash swaps is getting to dig through everything! And all the possibilities!

This was for the Yellow Mermaid swap on swap-bot! She sent some nice postcards and lace too! 

An ATC for an upcoming swap...


Detail on an outgoing poscard


Outgoing to Fast Eyes of Send Something


I donated my hair to locks for love almost a year ago! First time I've ever gotten a card, which is cool

Striped postcard from swap-bot (look closely!)
I like that the back was the colorful side of cardboard

A handmade postcard I sent out to someone on IUOMA


for Trick Sensei of IUOMA

A lovely envelope containing goodies from Swap-bot

I had fun playing with stamps...


And more stamps on the same envie!
outgoing for my bookpage atc swap!

A response to a pen pal!

More out going for swapbot!


A response from Fast Eyes

A bookpage ATC

Awesome vintage (ish?) stamp

A very late valentine's ATC swap! Better late than never :)

From Swapbot

From a pc Swap


A yellow ATC swap! Great extras :)


Beautiful ATC and the drawing on the envelope cracked me up!


Handmade Envelopes and notecards from a swap!



Outgoing!
Back of the Envie
Inside the envie


front of the Envie! to Art Tower who I met on IUOMA

Anyone get great mail or meet some awesome mail artists lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment