Sunday, May 26, 2013

In the mail!

A pink postcard from a swap at Mail me Some Art

Incoming! Postcard from China and swap for security envelope rolo!

The new Florida stamp!
A very nice security envelope rolo and goodies!
The BIGGEST stamp I have ever seen in my life! 


This one next to it looked like a baby in comparison

Outgoing

Tape themed mail art swap, 3 postcards to three people!

The back








Intro letter swap on swap-bot to someone I already know! Ever happen to you?




Received tape mail art!

Fancy packaging

And stamps!




All for this beauty, from the kraft paper craft swap

Outgoing to someone from Sendsomething.net

This was actually a huge project that unfolds to about the size of a poster. I thought it would be an interesting thing to write on!

Some outgoing!
I hope everyone is enjoying their Memorial day weekend!

2 comments:

  1. O my god ! they are all so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Any mail is good mail if you ask me! Except bills, those not so much...

      Delete