Friday, May 3, 2013

Recieved

Hey there! It's been awhile since I've posted any mail so I've decided to break everything up a bit. Hopefully it's easier that way!

Here's what I have been finding in my mail box lately....

Incoming postcrossing from Russia and one from  swap-bot

Russian stamps are pretty cool! This one is a fairy tale.


From Germany

Arttower's Artistamp


A letter from Tina in Germany

A letter from Minna in the UK

A postcard from Melissa of Craftgasm

Some great ATCs from Stephiedee of Swap-bot

more swaps!

An older Roosevelt stamp

A teacup ATC swap!

ATCs reswapped

ATCs reswapped!

Why yes that is an easter egg. with many lovely stamps!

And filled to the brim with goodies!

A letter from Alyssa


Postcard shuffle swap! From New Zealand 

My first New Zealand stamps!

Round postcard swap from Mail Me Some Art


Mailbox ATC

I love stamps!


Postcard swap from New Mexico. 

Mail Art from Amy Morton from IUOMA

Mail art from "E" on IUOMA

A certificate of authenticity. Am I officially a mail artist now?

Postcrossing from the Czech Republic and the Netherlands

Czech Republic stamp. He wrote "My name is John Johnson I come from Wisconsin. I work in a lumber mill. When I walk down the street, they ask me my name. I tell them my name is John Johnson I live in Wisconsin..." I was slightly confused haha

Stamps from the Netherlands, the couple who sent it to me collect and sell stamps from the European Union.

ATC Swap!
An older stamp I haven't seen before :)

I Love the birds! Must have come from a colorful book

Postcard swap!

Letter from Alyssa

Bookpage ATC swap


Pink rolo swap

Some great APCs to add to the collection!

I love mail days like this...

Postcard anyone? I won a lot of postcards on an auction site.  Lot's of artsy and unusual cards here!


Mail from sendsomething.net!


Very pretty notecards!

Find anything waiting for you in your mailbox today?

No comments:

Post a Comment