Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Tea Freebie!

Pretty tea cup and saucer! Image source


Does anyone else like tea as much as I do? Well I have good news if you do! Twinings is GIVING AWAY 3 teabags when you visit their site! This is perfect for if you want to try a new type of tea without having to invest in an entire box! I normally prefer to use loose leaf tea as it is better for the environment (did you know most teabags NEVER decompose because they're made of nylon?!) but I use teabags sometimes when I'm in a hurry or don't have access to a compost pile =)

I chose the pure white tea, lady grey (cold brew), and lapsan souchong. The last is my all time favorite! The other two I am trying out, though I think I've had something like Lady grey before. What's your favorite cup of tea? Or are you more of a coffee drinker?


2 comments:

  1. My favorite type of tea is Chai. I like the flavors from the added spices and milk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's it. I'm following you. Your blog is love.

    ReplyDelete