Saturday, October 6, 2012

Incoming/out going

Here's the mail I got this week!
a very cute stationery set was used for an ATC swap on swap bot

Birds were appropriate as it was the theme for the ATC swap

BIRDS

She added a bonus card for me!

Friendship book swap with fellow blogger Desirae at Pen Pal Express.

I won a raffle on Wreck this Girl's Mailbox! I got three very cute postcards that she designed!

Even her business card and memo are well designed!


MUSTACHE KIT! AWESOME

And a very sweet card from my brother for graduating in the spring. I loved pooh bear as a kid!
Out going mail this week!

Two postcards for postcrossing!

One for a college friend!

And one for swap bot!


I think I'm in to sending postcards this week! I should really write some letters this week if I'm not too busy. Any exciting mail this week for you all?

No comments:

Post a Comment