Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy 2013!

I hope everyone had a wonderful time saying goodbye to 2012 last night! I wish everyone a marvelous and crafty 2013! Who has there new year's resolutions ready? I'm terrible at keeping them but I think I will set some guidelines for myself of wanting less, giving more, and being happy with what I am so fortunate to have in my life.

I know I have been absent for awhile from the blog, I've been having some issues sorting out the number of pictures I can have on the blog and whether I should pay to have them stored on the site for each month! I love picture heavy blogs as I find them inspiring and interesting so I think that's what I'm going to have to do! I look forward to catching you all up over the next few weeks!

1 comment:

  1. I always forget to make New Years resolutions which is just as well because i never keep them. :]

    ReplyDelete