Sunday, January 13, 2013

Mail Pile

This is just a sampling of the incoming and outgoing! Mail and swaps have been relatively light the past few weeks!
Some postcards a penpal sent me! so pretty!

from the same penfriend, so cute!

Handmade postcard I sent out this week. made from old book pages!

More letters! and cards!

Cool little detail on one of my notes :)

APC from apcsforall.com

I joined a belated xmas card swap so  my mailbox is still feeling the holiday cheer!

Such pretty handwriting!

outgoing letter to canada!


incoming!
outgoing swap package!
outgoing ATC!

incoming ATCs!
Outgoing ATCs to the Netherlands!

Incoming note from a friend!

wrapping paper ATC, so clever!

Beautiful Christmas card!

Outgoing nature themed postcards. Dropping them in the mail tomorrow!

I wish I were a little better at taking pics of the mail/packages I send out! I know I forgot more than a few! Anyone get or send fun mail?

No comments:

Post a Comment