Tuesday, January 15, 2013

The ATC catchup post!

Hey there! While I've been absent from the blog, I have been working on some ATC's! I'm not sure if any of these have been posted yet, but here they are!

PIF (pay it forward) forum on atcsforall.com

For a swap

Wrapping paper swap

for a swap

My baby! My favorite everrrr.  Painted background mixed with  magazine image and a foil wrapper.

Wrapping paper swap!

Same technique as my baby, but the first go around :x

Red ATC in progress!
One of the many valentine ATCs!
some more!

Another of my favs! the background is home colored paper :)

Add caption












Alas many of my valentine ATCs were forgotten before they were packaged up and mailed away! But at least I remembered some of them! Anyone else been working on a creative project?

1 comment:

  1. Those ATC cards are gorgeous. I love the one with the rabbit head!

    ReplyDelete