Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Paper Swap


I'm hosting a swap on swap-bot for destashing craft paper! So if you're looking for an opportunity to diversify your collage supplies this is your chance! I am discovering that I am an absolute paper junkie, and I love adding new bits and pieces to my stash. I can't be the only one right?! My boyfriend even got me scrapbook paper for Christmas! Things that can be sent are of course scrapbook papers, origami, magazine pages/images, wrapping paper, cardstock, comic strips, old cards or postcards, postage stamps, tissue paper, ATC backs, book pages, envelopes, playing cards, photographs...did I forget anything?! Any kind paper product that isn't dirty, smelly, or otherwise unusable (also known as trash!) is accepted! If there are any confusion on sendability you can ask me or send a message to your swap partner!

A small sample of my stash!

The last day to sign up is January 9th and all packages must be sent by the 17th. Let me know if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment